Preparing for Marksmanship Qualification
- Sunday night we get the news that we are finally going to fire the damn things (weapons) and we get a packing list. Turns out, we had to stay at the range.
- With the food being transported, the portions are small. So small that not only did I eat brussels sprouts, I ate another serving.
- I did not get to watch the stars or any BS like that because the mosquitos would've eaten me alive.
- I had the great surprise of opening the dryer and finding out that my pens went through the wash. (Welcome to my world son.)
- DS J - Private, why did you turn off the air conditioning? I want it fixed in five minutes.
"I looked up at the sun and said, 'I think I need a bigger ladder Drill Sergeant.'"
- I'm so psyched that you're coming to Family Day. Things do to on my list: Steak, Monster, Cookies, Ice Cream, and I want to chill with you guys of course.