- I'm really glad I homeschooled you from fourth through eighth grade.
- I'm really glad that you went to El Salvador and Guatemala with me.
- I'm really glad I let you ditch school every once in a while.
- I am really glad we ran a lot of races together, or rather that we ran in the same races with me finishing many minutes after you.
- I'm really glad that you grew out your lovely curls that one summer in high school.
- I'm so glad we played Mario Party, Tarzan, Goldeneye, Crash Bandicoot and Spyro together over the years.
A long, long time ago.
A Soldier's Mom
This is a journal about my experiences as a soldier's Mom. My son gradated OSUT at Fort Benning in October 2013. He is currently stationed at Fort Carson, CO.