- What's the story of the 2am phone call?
- When did you get your hair cut?
- Are the other kids nice?
- Have you thrown up from heat and exhaustion?
- What's the daily routine?
- Have you wondered what the heck you were thinking joining the Army?
- Do you feel safe? Lonely? Happy?
I decided to start this list and add to it as I think of questions. Poor kid won't get a word in edgewise when we finally get to talk again.
A Soldier's Mom
This is a journal about my experiences as a soldier's Mom. My son gradated OSUT at Fort Benning in October 2013. He is currently stationed at Fort Carson, CO.